Unlocking Balance: Recognizing Physical Signs of Root Charka Imbalances and How to Manage Them
One who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will lodge in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!” For it is He who rescues you from the net of the trapper And from the deadly plague. He will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may take refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and wall. Psalm 91:1-4 NASB
The Root Chakra (known as Muladhara in Sanskrit) is the first of seven chakras, which are the main energy points in the body. In Sanskrit, Chakra ways “wheel,” referring to the circular motion chakras are believed to move within the body. Located at the wiring of the spine, the root chakra is the foundation for the energy system within our body. When the root chakra is well-turned and open, we finger grounded, secure, and stable. When the root chakra is imbalanced, or “blocked,” we may have physical symptoms, causing us to finger an imbalance.
Physical Signs Your Root Chakra May Be Imbalanced or Blocked
- Lethargy: A obstructed root chakra may leave you feeling lethargic and unmotivated. You may finger shredded from the activities you usually enjoy doing. It may finger very much like depression.
- Anxiety or Fearfulness: A obstructed rooted chakra may leave you feeling unbalanced, causing uneasiness or fearfulness considering you no longer are feeling rooted and connected.
- Issues sleeping: (either sleeping too much or not enough)
- Digestive Disorders: Digestive problems are often one of the most worldwide physical signs of a root chakra imbalance or blockage. Physical symptoms like IBS, diarrhea, constipation, and other GI discomfort may occur. Bladder and prostate issues may moreover be linked to a obstructed root chakra.
- Pain: An unbalanced root chakra can rationalization lower when pain, rectal pain, and pelvic zone discomfort, which are otherwise unexplainable.
Recognizing these signs as the result of a obstructed chakra is key to restoring balance. There are several practical steps you can take to unshut the root chakra and get your energy part-way flowing again.
- Pray: The first thing you should do is connect with the ultimate healer, God. Bring to him your worries and cares. Ask him for guidance and comfort. Spending time in the Bible, seek direction for feeling unscratched in the stovepipe of the Lord. We know the increasingly we spend time with God, the closer he will yank near to us. If you only have the energy for one item on this list, let it be spending time with Him.
- Essential Oils: If you enjoy aromatherapy, try scents such as patchouli, ginger, or cedarwood.
- Therapy: Chakras can be obstructed repeatedly throughout your life, and seeking professional help in the form of a Christian therapist for ongoing self-care can help with physical and mental health. Professional Christian therapy can modernize mental and physical health through self-care..
- Diet: As with anything, proper nutrition is key to physical well-being. Try eating plenty of root vegetables, proteins, fruits, and legumes to help your digestive system and unshortened soul finger its best.
- Affirmations: Repeating affirmations such as “I am unscratched in the stovepipe of my Lord,” “My God is unchangingly with me,” and “God is the supreme ruler of the universe, and I am his child.”
- Yoga and Exercise: Physical worriedness can modernize focus and grounding. The release of endorphins from exercise can make you start feeling largest quickly. Yoga poses recommended for balancing the root chakra include lotus, triable, garland, and child’s pose.
Being worldly-wise to recognize physical signs of a obstructed root chakra can get you on the road to feeling better. It’s important to remember healing can take time, so be patient with the process. Engage with God the Father and ultimate healer, and indulge him to hold you in his hands!